Routes to Work South deliver a Job Brokerage service matching individuals to current job vacancies. Our confidential service is free to anyone in South Lanarkshire who is not currently on the Work Programme.
We can help to identify and overcome barriers to employment by linking you with our partners on the South Lanarkshire Works 4U support network to increase your chance of moving into work. We will provide you with:
- Assistance to identify your skills and experiences
- An action plan to help you gain the job you want
- Access to hidden market vacancies across Lanarkshire & Glasgow
- Practical support and guidance with CV’s, application forms, interview techniques, mock interviews & job searching
- Access to financial information when moving into work
- Training to develop your employability skills
Our dedicated Job Brokers will provide you with ongoing support and meet you in a convenient location or in one of our offices in Cambuslang, East Kilbride, Lanark or Hamilton.
Working alongside the Job Brokers, a team of Employer Services Consultants source a large number of hidden vacancies from employers – those that are not advertised externally – and deliver a range of services to local businesses such as recruitment, pre-screening and job-matching services.